Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner 10L
Ecodev Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner is an all-natural, multi-enzyme formula designed to attack and loosen tough stains and dirt on the carpet.
- Works to destroy all organic matter, not just lift the top layer of soil and dirt.
- Rapid penetrating action which gets deep down into the fibres of the carpet to loosen the debris
- Eliminates odours in the carpet by getting to the source.
- Enhanced Formula – allows odour and stain removal without damaging fibres.
- Removes a wide range of difficult organic stains, including blood, pet, urine and grease.
Features / Benefits
- pH Neutral Formula
- Unique Multi - Enzyme formula to clean all stain
- Contains no caustic ingredients
- Double strength enzyme formula
- Soap free, therefore will not attract dirt and grime from shoes.
- Can be disposed of down drains, enzyme will carry on breaking down organic matter.
- For use – aged care, pet stains & odours.
How to Use:
- For Surface scuff marks on the carpet wet the cloth with the enzyme and then rub down the carpet.
- For carpet spills spray the stain, then rub the stain with a cloth.
- Always use a new cloth when cleaning a carpet stain as dirt from the cloth will make the spot or stain worse.
- For better and quicker results, use a micro fiber cloth as this tends to pick up the inorganic matter better than a standard cloth.
- Can also be used in carpet shampoo machines and carpet steamers. Just mix at a ratio of 10:1 into the carpet shampoo chamber.
- For best results before using any machinery, it is best to wet down the carpet stains first and then go over it with the carpet shampoo machine.
- Before using product on carpet always test for colour fastness in an inconspicuous area of the room, as some dyes used are organic