Dishwashing Sanitiser & Protectant 5 Litres
The Ecovio Dishwashing Sanitiser and Protectant is an environmentally friendly and nontoxic, high performance dish washing, cleaning and odour controlling sanitiser and protectant.
The Ecovio Dishwashing Sanitiser & Protectant is designed to not only clean and degrease pots pans, crockery, cutlery and glassware but also the dishwasher itself.
Ecovio Dishwashing Sanitiser is formulated using organic ingredients that are derived from natural plant extracts and other natural ingredients. As a result, the Ecovio Dishwashing Sanitiser is 'Generally Recognised as Safe' (GRAS), according to the American Food & Drug Administration (FDA). And as there is no alcohol or chemicals used in the product, it is safe to have & use around children & pets.
The active ingredient of this product is Australian registered and has been tested, proven and certified by laboratories and government agencies world-wide.
This product is available in 1 litre 'Twin', 5 litres, 10 litres & 20 litre bottle sizes. The 1 litre TWIN package includes a handy 100 ml measuring compartment to make it easier to measure the right quantity for use.
Ecovio Dishwashing Sanitiser and Protectant Features
- It is a hospital grade disinfectant that kills 99.99% of germs & bacteria.
- Prevents mould &/or mildew build up on all crockery, glassware & dishwasher pipes and drains.
- It also provides effective odour control.
- It will not corrode or damage plastic or metal.
- As it uses all natural ingredients, it is vegan friendly, eco-friendly and "Planet Safe".
- There is no alcohol & no chemicals so safe to have & use around children & pets.
- It is not tested on animals so it's safe to use around pets & children.
- 100% Australian Made.
The active ingredient is the Atmosphere Surface Disinfectant. Also contains water, the Ecovio surfactant blend and fragrance, quaternary compounds, mineral salt solution & inert ingredients.
Safety & Material Data Sheets (SDS & MDS)
SAFETY: Ecovio Dishwashing Sanitiser and Protectant Safety Data Sheet (SDS) (1.99MB pdf).