A new enzyme-based technology takes enzymes beyond cleaning boosters, allowing ingredient replacement or a reduction of surfactants, builders or other chemicals, without compromising performance. By utilising multiple enzymes, we can develop customised solutions to counter the current market challenges the consumer faces. The optimised formulations make it possible to:
- Replace costly and toxic surfactants used in traditional cleaners
- Eliminate builders, such as phosphates.
- Replace other toxic or harmful substances with all-natural ingredients.
The Benefits of a Multi Enzyme Solution:
- A more sustainable cleaner. Enzymes are readily biodegradable.
- Support for the ‘compaction’ trend. Low volumes of enzymes are required to replace high-volume ingredients such as surfactants and builders.
- Improved performance. The synergistic effect of combining several enzymes results in improved stain removal and overall cleaning beyond what single enzymes and traditional surfactants can achieve.
- Energy-efficient product. Enzymes work well even at low temperatures, allowing wash temperature reductions and thereby energy savings. Enzyme cleaners are naturally occurring elements so they are ‘Planet-Safe.’
What does “Planet-Safe” mean?
Ecovios proprietary, multi-enzymatic products are super-effective, but they’re also “planet-safe”, meaning they won’t negatively affect the environment. Natural occurring enzymes actually digest fats, oils, greases and many other soils, and convert them into hydrogen, oxygen, and carbon, which dissipate into the air. So rest Benefits of Enzymes 4 assured that while you’re making things cleaner, safer, and brighter in your home, you’re doing the same for your planet.
ECOVIO PROPRIETARY, MULTI-ENZYME PRODUCTS ARE SUPER EFFECTIVE, BUT THEY'RE ALSO "PLANET SAFE", MEANING THEY WON'T NEGATIVELY AFFECT THE ENVIRONMENT.
Ecovio cleaning formulations contain ingredients that are naturally occurring. In fact, there are only four ingredients in our products – natural stabilised enzymes, coconut and vegetable-based surfactants, natural oil fragrances and dyes, and the safest ingredient of all – your water! Ecovio products are never tested on animals. And we make responsible raw material choices by selecting, whenever possible, effective ingredients that is renewable and biodegradable. Ecovio enzymatic products are known as “planet-safe” because of the biodegradable ingredients and processes used to create them. In fact, we strive to minimise our environmental footprint by using state-of-the-art, energy efficient equipment to manufacture our products, recycling more than 70% of waste generated, and conserving energy and water. Ecovio's all natural, cleaners are:
- Less expensive to manufacture
- Cost less to ship
- Reduce the expenses associated with cleaning up polluted landfills.
These amazing, environmentally friendly products are not only more powerful than traditional toxic cleaning products, but are more effective, do not pollute the environment, and are economical to use.
And even more importantly, Ecovio products are safe around children, pets, plant life, and marine life. They truly are … “Planet-Safe!”
Facing a challenging financial climate, an elevated concern on how to protect the environment, and the ever increasing preference by consumers and businesses to use “green” products, detergent formulators and their distributors must adapt to their customer’s needs by offering eco-friendly products that are high in performance, yet safe for people and the planet.
Ecovio's all natural, multi-enzymatic household and institutional cleaners provide the safety benefits that our customers, our children, our communities, and our planet deserve.